Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Girl..

This little one melts my heart more and more every day. This is one of my favorite pictures of her.
Seriously...I could just eat her up.  I know I'm biased but I think she is one of the cutest babies ever!  Doesn't every mom say that? =)
 I never knew it was possible to love someone so much.  She makes me smile and laugh every day and I couldn't be more thankful for her sweet self.  
We had a family day today and we all went to the Mt. Laurel Festival in town.  It was such a gorgeous day that I talked Jamie into going since one of my girlfriends got sick.  We took B and strolled around.  It was fun to get out for a bit and I think she liked it too.  
Lately, she has been REALLY good for me. I'm so thankful!  I"m hoping we've reached a little turnaround.  She hasn't been near as fussy and her belly seems to be a lot better!  I hope it won't be long and we can get off all this reflux medicine.  
She has even been napping in her bed lately.. woo hoo!!  I didn't think we were ever gonna get her out of the swing but she's not liking it near as much as she used to.  I think she's ready to stretch out in her bed.  She has  done great in her bed without her nap nanny.  And that is a big deal!!  I was so worried she wasn't ever going to sleep flat.. ha!  She has been in her bed since day 2 of coming home but she has always slept in her nap nanny.. Well.. not anymore!!  I'm happy to say that this sweet thang is in her crib and sleeping flat!!
Woo hoo!  And.. sleeping great for that matter too!!  
I just love her to pieces!!  
Thank you God for our sweet baby girl!! She makes this momma a happy girl too!
War Eagle!!

No comments: