Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Rolling, Rolling...

OVER!  Burkleigh has learned how to roll over from her back to her belly... and she is really good at it.
 



She is a little roly poly now and especially when it comes to sleeping.  As soon as I put her in her bed she rolls right to her side.  She's been doing this for about a week now and was sleeping that way.  So sweet!  Well now, she can roll to her tummy and she will roll to her side then to her tummy and then get stuck.  She may lay there for a while and talk and hold her head up but then she gets really angry and just starts fussing.  I know she can roll back..she's done it before several times but she can't seem to do it in her bed.  I have to go in there and roll her back over.  The other night I was so tired and she kept doing that and crying so I just gave up and put her back in her nap nanny.  Have I mentioned how awesome that thing is?  In my opinion, its a must have for all new moms!  She went right back to sleep and slept like a charm... we both did!  =)

She is also sitting up like a big girl.  She loves to sit up by herself although she goes forward if we're not careful.  =)  One of her favorite things is to sit up and look around. 

**Update on her 4 mo. doctor visit:  She did great and Dr. Andy said she was looking good.  Mom and I went to lunch afterwards and came home and put B down for her nap.  She seemed okay.  About an hour into her nap, she woke up with a blood curling scream.  Scared me to death.  She wouldn't stop screaming.. she scream for over an hour and it was awful.  Nothing would calm her down.  I called the dr. before they closed and she said it was a reaction to the shot and that some babies can be extremely fussy.  I gave her some tylenol and that was awful too.  She seemed to be chocking on it.  She kept burping up stuff.  I'm sure some of it was her reflux too but it was awful.  By the time daddy got home, we were both rocking and crying.  But as soon as she saw her daddy she started laughing and smiling.  That little stinker.  I think she's gonna be a daddy's girl for sure!

No comments: