Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pinterest Projects..

Yeah! With the help of some friends, I am finally on Pinterest and of course I am addicted.   Facebook is old news now. ;)  I have found some really great ideas and the recipes are awesome! I don't guess I'll ever lose weight now..too many yummy things to make!   I made these yummy Peanut Butter Brownies this weekend and I swear I could have eaten all of them.  They were delish and super easy!
I also decided to get crafty with my pumpkins.  I did Burkleigh's initial on one and then all three of her initials on the little one.  I thought they turned out pretty cute and I can't wait to take her picture by them.    Thanks pinterest for the inspiration!


I also found a cute pumpkin wreath for my front door. It was just what I was looking for.  I love that it is two sided so I can use it through November.  Pretty cute huh?


Happy Fall everyone!  

1 comment:

JANA said...

I need you to get me on there.