Tuesday, October 11, 2011

In The Mirror and Cereal..

B has found herself in the mirror and it is the funniest thing.  She loves to smile, talk, and laugh at herself.  I love it!  Everytime we hold her up to the mirror she does something funny.  It just makes me smile and laugh!
I would love to know what she is thinking.. Hmm...






And.. yesterday, I gave her some cereal for the first time and I'm thinking she liked it.  What do you think?  Several of my friends have said that cereal really helped their baby with reflux.  So, I decided what the heck.. let's give it a try. I've put it in her bottle once before too and I may do that some as well.  But, yesterday I decided to give it to her with a spoon. We go back to the doctor next week and we'll see what he says about  letting her have some food.  I can't wait to see what she does.



Of course, most of it ended up all over the bib but it was fun to watch her try to eat it! 

No comments: