Sunday, October 2, 2011

3 month pictures..

My little bit is growing up!  Mom and I took her to get her picture made on Friday and she cooperated for a little bit!  =)  We got some good ones and I was really pleased with Portrait Innovations.  That was our first time to use them and I will definitly go back.  For the money, it is well worth it.  You can spend as little or as much as you want and the best part is.. you take the pictures home with you that day!!  I was sold when I heard that because I am the worst when it comes to printing off pictures.  Seriously, I just printed off her newborn pictures that we had made when she was 7 days old.  How sad is that?  Time gets away from me but we had a great experience and I plan to take her every 3 months or so and get them made.  I also got the CD with all the pictures on it.. FREE!!  I swear.. great deal for the money.. sometimes pictures can be SOO  expensive!

 

The gown she wore home from the hospital





She wore 2 outfits that my mom made and I love both of them. Oh.. and one more shout out about portrait innovations.. you don't have to pay a sitting fee either! Maybe now, I can afford to go get her picture made more than every 3 months..=)

No comments: