Saturday, October 29, 2011

Lunch Date and a road trip..

My mom and I took Burkleigh for a lunch date with my grandparents on Wednesday.  Nanny was glad to see B and it was good to see them for a little bit.



B finally got to wear this cute dress that my mom made.  It is one of my favorites and she looked so cute in it. 

On Thursday, mom and I decided to head out for the long trip to Ohio.  For the past few years we have gotten to come up for Halloween to see my brother, SIL and the kiddos.  This year, Jamie couldn't make the trip up so it was just gonna be mom and I and B.  So, we decided to leave late afternoon and drive to Nashville to spend the night so we didn't have to make the 8 hour trip in one day.  I'm so glad we did.  It ended up taking us about 10 hours with all the stopping we had to do and I don't know that we could have made it in one day.  Thankfully, B was really good in the car.  She fussed a little but not much and she slept pretty good in her car seat.  So thankful for that!  
She was awesome at the hotel and slept 8pm-8am!  Woo hoo!  I think she is back to her old sleeping habits and sleeping through the night again.  Fingers crossed!  
I can't wait to celebrate Halloween with all the kiddos on Monday.  
More pictures to come.. Until then...

  My sweet little pumpkin's first halloween weekend in Ohio!

No comments: